Super Visa Insurance.
This Super Visa has brought a great opportunity for those who aspire to reunite with their parents or grandparents. The most important and mandatory requirement is to purchase health insurance from a Canadian insurance company. Such medical insurance has to be purchased for a minimum of one year.
Here to get a Super Visa, the applicants have to meet the minimum income requirement and undertake the responsibility of purchasing private Canadian health insurance during their stay in Canada. This Super Visa plan lowers the application’s fees, making it a simple process to come to Canada on short notice – and allows permanent resident visa applicants now waiting for processing to come to Canada after only a short super visa application process.
A basic plan should cover each parent up to $100,000 and include ambulance expenses, laboratory tests, doctor bills, and public hospital rooms. Applicants should choose a policy that will provide them sufficient coverage during their stay.
CIC has specified a few requirements concerning the applicants’ medical insurance who want to have a Super Visa. Applicants are required to submit proof of a private medical insurance policy. This should be:
- The minimum coverage should be $100,000.
- The policy validity should be for a period of 1 year from the date of entry to Canada.
- Should cover hospitalization, repatriation and healthcare.
- Must be issued from an Insurance company of Canada
- Valid for each entry to Canada
- Available for review by the port entry officer
- Guaranteed 100% Refund of Premium, if visa denied
- If you decide to extend your stay for more than one year, you need to purchase a new policy.